THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT MY JOURNEY THROUGH MOTHERHOOD AND ALL ITS CRAZYNESS. WHO KNEW?



Sunday, June 22, 2008

the name game

zachary is learning to write his name. well... the letters in his name anyway.

he's very good about practicing. in fact, if it can be written with or written on, he has used it to practice his art of name creating.

for example my to do list...


my desk calendar...

my bills...


i even opened my checkbook to find...


i'm so encouraged that he is finally showing an interest in learning his letters, that his lack of discretion in where to practice is easily forgiven.

last weekend, all his hard work was shown to have paid off when he brought me this...


isn't it beautiful!??!!

it may not be perfect... but there are definite letters. Z A C H..... all in a row


can you see it?

it's the most beautiful thing, i believe, as mom, i have ever received.

2 comments:

Steph said...

sooo cute. wtg z!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Ranryn (Granny)