THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT MY JOURNEY THROUGH MOTHERHOOD AND ALL ITS CRAZYNESS. WHO KNEW?



Thursday, August 7, 2008

meal of the week...the best salmon in town

if your a "foodie" like me you love trying the "best" of whatever it may be.

i've had some good salmon... but nothing compares to the grilled salmon my best friend's husband fixed for us on my recent vacation to el paso.

store bought... FROZEN salmon fillets. who'd of thunk it!



he grilled them... but i cooked them in the oven.



simply wonderful.

add saffron rice... from the little yellow bag.



yum.

and some asparagus... with a little salt and butter buds....
and my friends.... THIS is the best salmon in town.





i gua-ron-tee it!


AND... for the frugal gourmet... keep the left over salmon for tasty salads during the week!



2 comments:

Steph said...

yummmmmmmmmmmm....


when am i coming over to eat this? ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I'm so proud of you. This looks terrific. Well, not for me, I don't care for fish, but for you...I know you love it.